Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions of the company Naturana Dölker GmbH & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft - online store
(As of May 2021)
§ 1 applicability
The following general terms and conditions apply exclusively to the business relationship between Naturana Dölker GmbH & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft (Naturana) and the customer. They only refer to orders placed by consumers within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB).
§ 2 conclusion of contract
1. Our Naturana Internet pages only represent a sales prospectus. By displaying the products on the Internet pages, Naturana only asks the customer to submit offers (orders). The order confirmation then sent by email does not yet lead to the purchase contract.
2. A purchase contract is only concluded when our order confirmation is sent or at the latest when the goods are delivered, which then represents our acceptance of the declaration.
3. When ordering via our online shop, the ordering process comprises a total of 4 steps. In the first step you select the goods you want. In the second step, enter your customer data including the billing address and, if necessary, a different delivery address. In the third step, you choose how you want to pay. In the last step, you have the option of checking all details (e.g. name, address, payment method, ordered items) again and, if necessary, correcting them before sending your order to us by clicking on "Send order subject to payment".
4. The delivery of goods takes place only in normal household quantities. Naturana does not accept orders from customers who have not yet reached the age of 18.
§ 3 delivery
1. Unless otherwise agreed, Naturana will deliver to the delivery address specified by the buyer at the buyer's expense. The transfer of risk only occurs when the goods are handed over to the customer. Delivery is only made to the countries specified in the shipping costs overview.
2. The delivery time is specified on the respective offer page. If, while processing your order, Naturana discovers that the products you have ordered are not available, you will be informed separately by email. A contract for the unavailable goods is not concluded.
§ 4 prices and shipping costs
1. All prices stated on the seller's website are retail prices and include the applicable statutory sales tax. The respective shipping costs can be found in the shipping costs overview. The buyer has to bear these costs. As can be seen from § 3 in the context of the cancellation policy, the customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods even in the event of cancellation.
§ 5 Warranty
The consumer is entitled to a warranty for defects in the purchased goods in accordance with the statutory provisions of §§ 437 ff. BGB. In particular, the customer can request supplementary performance (new delivery or removal of defects). However, Naturana is entitled to refer the customer to a new delivery if the rectification of the defect would involve disproportionate effort. The warranty claims expire two years after delivery of the goods. The buyer should assert his warranty claims by stating the order number, his name and address as well as a brief statement of the reasons. Upon Naturana's request, the customer will send the defective goods to the following address for inspection at Naturana's expense and risk:
Naturana Dölker GmbH & Co. KG
§ 6 payment modalities
The following payment options are available:
You can find detailed information here.
You will only receive invoices and credits in electronic form.
The delivered goods remain the property of Naturana until they have been paid for in full.
§ 8 Offsetting, retention
The customer is only entitled to offset if his counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed by Naturana. The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 9 data protection
The personal data of the customer that Naturana becomes aware of in the course of a business relationship are stored and, if necessary, passed on to affiliated companies for the purpose of order processing. All data will be treated confidentially. The data is collected, stored and used by us in accordance with our applicable data protection regulations. These data regulations are available in printable form [here].
§ 10 Storage of the order text
The text of the contract is saved on our internal systems. The order details and the terms and conditions will be sent to you by email. You can view the general terms and conditions that apply to your order at any time at www.naturana.com/AGB.
§ 11 Online dispute resolution and consumer arbitration in accordance with Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Naturana is fundamentally neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 12 final provisions
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to all contracts between Naturana and the customer, excluding the UN sales law. This choice of law only applies insofar as it removes the non-mandatory consumer protection regulations of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence at the time of ordering.
§ 13 provider of the website
The website offered under the domain www.naturana.com is operated by
Naturana Dölker GmbH & Co. KG
Management: Evi Vandenzavel, Christian Niederberger
Limited partnership: Headquarters Gomaringen, registry court Stuttgart
HRA 380933, personally liable partner: NATURANA Dölker GmbH
Headquarters Gomaringen, Register Court Stuttgart HRB 380277